Sidewalk bans, Christmas trees and some funny business with illegal driver's licenses
- The city council may ban walkers from putting "personal property" on sidewalks, much to the chagrin of Occupy Honolulu.
- The planned commuter rail line is delayed because its guarantor is partially owned by the Italian government.
- The search for a missing surfer grinds on.
- A driving instructor and DMV official teamed up to sell driver's licenses to illegal South Korean immigrants.
- City Hall's Christmas tree is up.
Photo by Vincent Shigekuni, who works at land planning firm PBR Hawaii.