Porta Potti brawls, server farms and a battle to play the most Christmas music
- One of the country's most progressive mayors explained why he shut down Occupy Portland. "It turned into a brawl over Porta Pottis and crime," Sam Adams told the Los Angeles Times.
- Un-Occupy Portland signals their distaste for Occupy Portland with signs like 'I'm bored and easily influenced' and 'Un-Occupy Portland: The 98.999% for Portland Police, Taxpayers and the City's Budget.'
- Are server farms Oregon's biggest growth industry?
- A mother searches for her missing 30-year-old son, who disappeared in the most unsettling of ways.
- Two radio stations vie to be the city's premier all-Christmas-music, all-the-time station.
Want your photo featured? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or add them to our Flickr group.