Ariel Aberg-Riger is a self-taught artist and visual storyteller who lives in Buffalo. By day, she works as a Creative Director in New York.
Visual storyteller Ariel Aberg-Riger asks 10 people leading city change: How can we do better?
- Tamika Butler (@tamikabutler): Tamika Butler to Step Down as Head of LACBC; Leaves Behind Strong Legacy of Inclusion in Transportation
- Cristina Garza (@programsEDC): Mission EDC launches computer science courses for women
- Janera Solomon (@janerasolomon): 50 Most Powerful People in Pittsburgh
- Mayor Michael Tubbs (@MichaelDTubbs): Free Cash for Everyone? California Mayor Plans to See if it Works
- John P. Comer: Ex-Felons Become Voters as Maryland Primary Approaches
- Verónica Garibay: Climate Law Fuels Fresno’s Moment in the Sun
- Kendra Ross (@lolaschild): Carnegie Mellon Hill District Consensus Group Report
- Sonja Trauss (@sonjatrauss): Politico 50, 2017
- Jolovan Wham (@jolovanwham): Social Worker Jolovan Wham Helps Workers Make Negative Feedback About Abusive Employers